This blog mirrors my life, it is the ramblings of a wonderning student loving to learn and learning to love life. Somehow I will use this blog to take over the world. I will use a plan so deceptively brilliant it will destroy the minds of all who may opposose me. I am more dynamite than man and this blog is the fire that lights my fuse. The plan has but three phases...step 1. Freak out the sqaures. Step 2. ????? Step 3. Profit.

Monday, July 04, 2005

A little bit of house cleaning

Hello out there!

Now that I have a vague handle on this whole blogging process updates should come atleast semi-often (hopefully once a week, maybe even more often) as long as I have something worth bloggin about. Also please check out the sidebar if you are looking for interesting books or some good tunes to listen to. I will be periodically updating my picks of books and music and may even post a little info about everything that makes it into the sidebar. Please send me comments and feedback, if for no other reason to let me know that someone is actually reading this. If you don't want to post a comment on the blog or would rather reach me personally send any and all emails to attackrhinos@gmail.com I promise this blog has nowhere to go but up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home