This blog mirrors my life, it is the ramblings of a wonderning student loving to learn and learning to love life. Somehow I will use this blog to take over the world. I will use a plan so deceptively brilliant it will destroy the minds of all who may opposose me. I am more dynamite than man and this blog is the fire that lights my fuse. The plan has but three phases...step 1. Freak out the sqaures. Step 2. ????? Step 3. Profit.

Friday, August 04, 2006

A new blog a new start

I know it has been so, so very long but this is the final post for attackrhinos. I'm osrry I let this blog slide into obscurity but fear not for I am still planning to keep my writting alive in a new, hopefully more mature and sustained blog. I felt like I needed a slight change in approach and look to my blogging so I have set up shop in a new url. I hope that you will give my writting another shot and check out my new blog. i won't make promises about when and how often it will be updated but I'm hoping it will be frequent. Check it out http://www.shusterorama.blogspot.com

All the best,

Danny.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo im Erotikchat.


Dieser Erotikchat gibt dir die Alternative interfriendship und natürlich vieles mehr,wie Aufregend chatten
Hier in unsrem Erotikchat findest du interfriendship Heiße Live Chats
Eventuel suchst du Aufregend chatten , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Ok,los gehts,auf was wartest du?
Aufregend chatten flirten singel ,sofort anmelden .
Suchst du jemand in Zürich, oder von Genf, oder aus Germany , vieleicht aus Delémont, oder Schwyz? Sicher kein Problem.!

12:44 AM, November 23, 2010

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

howdy www.attackrhinos.blogspot.com owner discovered your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

4:57 PM, February 11, 2013

 

Post a Comment

<< Home